Gwen's lesson

Gwen and Gavin at an Indian Wells tennis match this weekend. Gwen admits she always double checks that she has house keys with her when she goes out - for a good reason. She left the couple's London home one day to take the dog for a walk and was stuck outside for six hours after locking herself out. She says, "I'd just come off a tour and Gavin went to go play tennis and our assistant who was always there every day just happened not to be there that day and I went to take the dog out for a pee and I was like, 'Maybe I'll go for a run.' I just shut the door and I knew right away...that I'd just locked myself out of the house. I had no money, no keys, no phone, just the dog and me - and [it was] paparazzi central. I was locked out of the house for six hours. It was so bad. I met all these kids that were at the park who liked me and No Doubt and we were just hanging out - I was sweaty from my run. Not a good day."