Realty TV Alert: Tuesday Night Book Club tonight at 10:00





Everyone who knows me knows I am a reality tv junkie. Now I have felt a little empty lately, yes I have "The Hills" to look forward to on Wednesday nights but come on...one night a week. Really ever since "The Real Housewives of the OC" ended I have felt a little lost without my reality TV. Well I am kind of excited for tonight because I keep hearing and seeing previews for this new show, "Tuesday Night Book Club" now some are criticizing the show already calling it a copycat of "The Real Housewives of the OC," which hey is just fine with me cause I freaking loved that show. It's on tonight at 10:00 pm. on CBS. Hopefully it will be good!



TUESDAY NIGHT BOOK CLUB is a highlight of the CBS original summer programming line-up. A tantalizing glimpse at the not-so-suburban lives of a close knit group of everyday all-American women, this series explores the good, the bad and the secrets kept between friends.



TUESDAY NIGHT BOOK CLUB is a one-hour series which follows the lives of a group of real women as they deal with the day-to-day pressures of raising kids, maintaining households, satisfying their husbands and keeping it together on a personal level.



The series uncovers surprising elements of life in suburbia, as seen through the eyes of a group of women who get together each Tuesday night to reconnect and discuss everything in their lives, from sex, to spouses, to their inner-most conflicts.



Source: CBS