Vote on the 'Caption That Shit' Contest #5 Winner!

Winner will be announced Thursday!
(I changed it from Friday, I have so many other contests to get rolling on!)


You only get to vote once..make it count! Good luck contestants!

xoxo!



WIN!

New! Beavis & Butthead Soundboard













Who is the Winner of the 'Caption that Shit' Contest #5?
tzf1jn- "See, all you have to do is ask and Taco Bell will sell you rice by the grain."
Erin Mc- "Oh my god, I hope it tastes this good when I throw it back up!"
Latina- "Ok Bitches, Last one to the bathroom has to clean up after we gag!"
randy- "It's an old gourmet skinny skank receipe; rice cakes dipped in exlax in a prune reduction sauce with Metamucil crumbles. It worked for me!"
LindsayLeo- "Nic, should I spit or swallow?"
Free polls from Pollhost.com







Compare Airfare at BabyBoomerTrips.com!