What are You Wearing, Drew?

Not flattering to your figure or your fashion sense!

I think I am the only one on the planet to never have owned a pair of (F)Uggs. Damn those things are awful. The only time I would wear them is if I were up in the mountains and there was a foot of snow on the ground.
I just never got the skirt/shorts wearing coupled with them. It's like wearing a pair o
f roller skates into a swimming pool. WTF?

Ponchos are another thing. I recall way back in the 70's when us little girls wore those rug-looking monstrosities. They always reminded me of a Christmas Tree skirt. What's the difference between the two really? Not much! One could easily double as the other.

Drew, sweetie, Spicy loves you, adores you...just not the outfit.


Compare Airfare at BabyBoomerTrips.com!