YOU Choose the Winner!

Vote now for the best caption!

You will only be able to vote once so pick a great one!
The top 3 winners will each win the entire Second Season (3 Disc Set) of Laguna
Beach on DVD. Good luck!


















Who is the Winner of the 'Caption that Shit' Contest #6?
"No really I think I can fit two at once." -kylei
"And, these are the jet boosters for the vibrator that Madonna and I shared." -sam
"Are those kosher?" -melanie
"Presenting my architectural design for the new World Trade Center." -derek
"Do these come in large?" -judy j
"Shit! I was hoping to never see one of those again. It broke off in my ass and was a complete fiasco" -alex
"Our creamy, long wearing, non-smear formula holds up against even the thickest of "rugs"!" -metalslut
"Finally something that I'll be able to feel for once!" -dawnn
"Yes, you can put lipstick on a pig!" -courtofnee
"Do you think this shade of loud lesbian lipstick will distract attention from the rest of my mangled face?" -holly
Free polls from Pollhost.com