Evening Briefs


Evening Briefs - Your Evening Dose of Smack





Fred Goldman wants to own the rights to OJ Simpson's likeness and image. OJ was acquitted in 1995 of the brutal murders of ex-wife Nicole Simpson and friend, (Fred Goldman's son) Ron Goldman. In 1997 a jury found Simpson liable in the wrongful death case in a civil trial and awarded the Goldman's $33.5 million. The Goldman's have hardly received anything, even though OJ does quite well for himself doing trade shows and exhibitions. The family is asking the courts to give them control of those appearances in order to payback some of the monies owed to the family.



Apparently Paris Hilton is having a worse week than we thought. The heiress not only booked on DUI charges early Thursday morning but also was pulled over Wednesday evening before arriving at the Dragonfly Nightclub in Hollywood for a fundraiser, making her late. No word yet as to if she received a ticket for that incident.



Shanna Moakler tells People Magazine that she never cheated on Travis Barker. She also states that she is not a gold digger because they never signed a prenuptial agreement. When asked what broke up their marriage she says, "The problem with my marriage is that I never felt like an equal. When I fall in love, I think I sacrifice a great deal of myself and my personality and my work."



MGM is planning for as second sequel to 'Legally Blonde', this time without Reese Witherspoon. No word on who will be playing 'Elle' yet, but does it matter? Elle IS Reese Witherspoon. Lame.



Compare Airfare at BabyBoomerTrips.com!